Ensuring security and safety operations of government and private installations, commercial and residential centers...
One of the main pillars of SIRCO is to provide high quality and reliable equipment and electronic devices...
Introduction to SIRCO
SIRCO was founded in early 2009 under license issued by the competent authorities in Saudi Arabia, aiming at providing all types of security services, solutions, based on a specific strategy that is managed by professional scientific methodology, and works constantly to build a base of confidence and credibility to achieve greater success and development.
Is that SIRCO shall be a modern and globally oriented in features and specifications; and shall contribute to security, safety, community service, and development of the country.
SIRCO shall have administrative, technical and field system that works efficiently and effectively where every employee feels responsible for providing high-quality security services, solutions, to customers. SIRCO shall have a name characterised by security, trade perspectives that add to the site belongs to it.
• Sincerity: is the core of our strategy with our customers.
• Innovation: is what we seek through the provision of security services, solutions, and distinctive initiatives.
• Proficiency: In our work, we follow the scientific methods, modern technology and global standards.
• Perseverance: hard, constant work in all stages of implementation.
SIRCO adopts the principle of total quality in its different operations and services provided in terms of:
• Selection of a high scientifically qualified and well-trained work team with sufficient experience to perform successful security concepts.
• Development of specific actions for the work to be performed.
• Setting norms and standards through which performance evaluation is done through implementation phases.
• Poll beneficiaries after implementation to verify the extent of satisfaction with the services provided.
• Follow-up evaluation after the end of the implementation to assure quality of work.
• Refraining from simultaneous implementation of several projects beyond our operational capabilities and potentials.